Everybody loves to get lean but only a few are willing to put in the work. Healthy physique without any doubt is the root of all positivity and it gets you rid of negative emotions like anxiety, depression and many other physical as well as mental issues. A healthy physique not only depends on how much weight you can lift or how much weights you lift daily but it depends a lot on what you eat.
Here’s a sneak peek on your journey towards a healthy physique.
Starting your day
Wake up by 7:00-7:30 and start your day by having a warm water with lime and honey added.
- This remedy is followed by most of the people to maintain a healthy physique.
- This remedy boosts up your metabolism and provides energy throughout the day.
- This remedy detoxifies your liver and gives you a glowing skin.
- Being a storehouse of vitamin C, it helps you strengthen your immunity, balance pH levels, fights cold and flu and makes sure that your blood pressure is in control.
- This remedy can prove to be the best for weight loss.
Have a king-size breakfast
The most common mistake of Indian folks is to skip their breakfast. Your Breakfast should be done by 8:30-9:00. However, your breakfast should be very healthy packed with proteins, carbohydrates, vitamins, and minerals.
Your breakfast should include the following things-
A smoothie, a fruit(banana, apples, berries), yogurt, recipes like Vegetable Upma, oatmeal, fortified cereals, brown bread, and peanut butter.
By 11:30-12:00 you should have a handful of nuts which would keep your brain active and healthy.
A delicious Lunch
When delicious word comes in our mind the things that pop up are gulab jamun, rasgulla, and other unhealthy foods but in this case delicious means a healthy lunch.
Items to be included in lunch-:
Basically, you need to include a bowl full of fibers, minerals, calcium, vitamins, and proteins which you can get by including green leafy vegetables, beans, legumes, tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots, broccoli and many more.
- Evening breakfast should be taken by 5:00 pm and it should include protein biscuits and one fruit to keep you energetic.
With this, we end up the routine of daytime and get to the menu of dinner.
- It is obvious that when it comes to food everyone gets tempted. But, self-control plays a major role when it comes to dinner. Our dinner should be very very light and it must be rich in fibers. It should include- boiled foods, green leafy vegetables, and beans. The dinner should be completed by 7 pm. This can be very helpful to get you a Lean fit physique.
- Finally, you should have a glass of milk for a pleasant sleep.
- Apart from this, you must also include some morning exercise before breakfast for minimum 10 minutes like push-ups, jumping jacks and squats for a muscular physique.
Some people believe that to attain a muscular physique, a person has to go to a gym and lift weights but that is not necessary. The first basic requirement for a proper physique is to follow a strict diet and routine.
These seven steps are the like the key mantra to maintain a perfect physique without going to a gym.
It is easy to find steps but a person needs to have the self-discipline to stick to the routine patiently and wait for the results.